PrMnsOperaPrMnsOpera

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Soda Pop! (SR) Soda Pop! (SR)

Good my friend....

Sounds good, just put in a little more effort for that little extra. Sounds well composed and thought out, but there is no driving force, and it isn't mixed at all. Mess with panning and volume a bit and maybe anding some more contrasts. But way better than what I've ever done.

Kid-Logic responds:

Thanks, it's good to know what to work on. That's ok lol I used to give advice like that when my songs actually sucked, but it's still good advice so cheers.

Funkytown (Remake) Funkytown (Remake)

Sounds okay to me...

Some of the instruments aren't mixed well, but as far as a beat just to listen to not bad. To me it sounds okay, but I'm not quite sure what "your style" is. Time to check out other songs.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

If you're going to check out ANY of my stuff, do see "Drowning Inner City". THat's dead on how I like to make my remixes. However, yes, I am aware of the poor instruments, but I was building off of a MIDI, and sometimes my DAW likes to not play the track back properly. Well, at least you were helpful, and I appreciate it :D

FLOOD v1 FLOOD v1

4 sec loop?

Umm well its sounds like a good start, but its just a short clip playing over and over. You need builds, crashes, depth...

Add some attitude to it man. I like the beat though. Keep a learnin'.

yotipo91 responds:

This is my first renoise project lol. You should look at my earlier stuff. Much better stuff. I'm much more proficient in FL Studio

Mint (TSOD) Mint (TSOD)

Well its okay

Too repetitive, and made me bored.

Just mix it up a little more. But you got the Idea.

Azote Azote

Dang

I really enjoyed that. Makes awesome music, and really If i have to complain the only thing I wold say is that I cant think of any practical reason for outside of just music. But who knows those flash fanatics need music for everything.

Awesome beat, rhythm and most importantly it wasn't repetitive or boring.

Good Form.

NaaaB responds:

thank you for the review !
It was really kind of you !

Miss-Tickle Miss-Tickle

That Aint to shabby

Ya know you can do better though. I hear a lot of time and skill that went into that song, but not quite there yet. Try making some more contrasts in the song, and greater diversity of instruments.

Good catchy tune at first, but gets old after about a minute.

Bubba-Shankabitch-1 responds:

thanks alot on the feed back, most of the songs that i do contribute to newgrounds are made in about a 2 hour span with a few tweeks every once in a while.